Monday, December 19, 2011

History of MrazGal, Part 2

Ever since I found out that Jason Mraz was an avid blogger, I made it a point to always read what he had to say.  I used to religiously follow his now defunct blog, Freshness Factor Five Thousand, an online portal he maintained for years before calling it quits.  I also follow him on Twitter and watch his Facebook fan page.  Add to that my community of MrazWomen, I’d say I pretty much covered a lot as a fan, don’t you think? :)

Anyway, back when he still updated his FF5000 blog, he used to have regular weeks of accepting questions from fans on Twitter and he would answer them on his blog.  I was lucky enough to be chosen (out of probably thousands and thousands of hopeful fans) for the day August 17, 2009.  I posted a lot of question tweets for that day, and because another twitter user re-tweeted another question I originally came up with, I got two questions answered!  I was so grateful I wrote him a lengthy blog comment (which I hope he reads).

A full year later, Spin Magazine launched a similar Twitter campaign.  They were going to interview Jason Mraz for their website and they were taking questions in from fans.  I was again chosen:

mraz twitter question 08192010

To end this part of my history as MrazGal, I provide you a screenshot of back when Jason didn't have full control over his Twitter yet...my tweet, marked Favorite! (August 4, 2009)

mraz twitter fave

No comments:

Post a Comment